Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shred Machine Dogpile!!! Pic attached. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice. The N4 will sit well with that crowd
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
      Ya the camo guitar is cool but I hate esps
      Yeah it should be a Jackson, and Martin yes that is a copy of Jeff Hanneman's sig ESP, but I actually do like camo guitars in general, except for the Zakk Wylde camo..ick

Comment

Originally posted by SlaytanicDude View Post
        Yeah it should be a Jackson, and Martin yes that is a copy of Jeff Hanneman's sig ESP, but I actually do like camo guitars in general, except for the Zakk Wylde camo..ick
        Ya I like winter camo
        "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
        Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Indeed...anybody know what happened to that Kelly with the Kelly-camo from NAMM? That was a pretty cool guitar.

Comment

I love them all, but the single coil-hum Charvel is calling my name like a money hungry hooker!

I have a new found love for unpainted bodies after a recent purchase.
            Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
            Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Originally posted by SlaytanicDude View Post
              My guitarist is having a Soloist built in a similar camo finish as we speak... cannot wait for it...

and yes the pileup photos are always great.
              Endorsing Artist:
              ESP Basses
              Mesa Boogie Amplification
              EMG Pickups
              D'Addario Strings
              Pedaltrain Pedalboards
              Couch Straps
              InTune Picks

www.landminemarathon.com

Comment

so THAT'S where my old dragon ended up...and yeah you're right...that neck is ultra thin and wide...the thinnest neck of any jackson i ever had the pleasure to own...d.m.
                http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Originally posted by mattmarathon View Post
                  My guitarist is having a Soloist built in a similar camo finish as we speak... cannot wait for it...

and yes the pileup photos are always great.
                  Be sure to share some pics and videos of your band when he gets it.

Comment

Working...
                  X