Summer NAMM 2003 new models...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer NAMM 2003 new models...

A while back I heard right here on the board that some new models would be comming out like one humbucker models, maple boards, 24 fret RR's. Anybody got any good rumors or info? I hope that the new 2003 models aren't just the re-paint models we've been seeing posted, although they look great.

Re: Summer NAMM 2003 new models...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a string-thru kv.

Comment

I hope they come up with a new KV or something. that would rock!. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I`ll take a Soloist with just 1 Humbucker, I don`t use neck pickuos, oh and please make it a Short Scale [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I just want some more mapleboarded pointyheads.

Comment

I would love a soloist with a controle scheme similar to an SG. What can I say, I love knobs sometimes and I saw an awsome BC RIch Gunslinger David Chastain had back in the day with those controls and it looked awsome.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by kremit:
              I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a string-thru kv.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">KVX10 is a string-through KV.

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear/g...o=KVX10_King_V

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I am still hoping for a 24-fret RR, as well as more models with binding, more neck-thru imports (preferrably not so over-priced that finding used USA models is the better bargain), a USA Death Angel production model (wishful thinking I know), and more finishes for both the USA and import models.

It would also be cool if more import and USA models got matching headstock paint.

Comment

On the one hand I was always praying for a string-thru KV (at least pro or MG series, or even USA select model).

On the other hand I got my KVX10 and am very happy with it. And I won't be able to buy another guitar for at least the rest of the year.

But then again, I would have a new dream to chase... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ah well, I still hope for such a KV, there are so many people who want one...
                  http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by Fifth_Horseman:
                    On the one hand I was always praying for a string-thru KV (at least pro or MG series, or even USA select model).

On the other hand I got my KVX10 and am very happy with it. And I won't be able to buy another guitar for at least the rest of the year.

But then again, I would have a new dream to chase... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ah well, I still hope for such a KV, there are so many people who want one...
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you always beat me to these threads [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

not too long ago, all i wated was a neckthru string thru kv, but lately ive been looing at other guitars and im actually growing to like tremolos. However, if a string thru/neckthru guitar were released i would probably bu it

Comment

24 fret RR. Offcourse.

More hardtail Neckthroughs. Again; With 24 frets.
                      I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Is there anyone on here that would like to see a Short Scale Soloist, does anyone else here like the floppy short scale better than the long scale? Jack.

[ June 02, 2003, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: slayer ]

Comment

How about a 24 3/4 scale 22 fret single hum tune-o-matic string through Soloist?
                          In black, white, or silver with a black headstock face, ebony and sharks?

Comment

That would be very cool chuck. What i'm hoping for is a soloist with diff pick up oprtions, and some diff finishes.(some more trans finishes maybe even a quilt. Also 24 fret rhoads-string through would be awesome!

Comment

I'd like to see...

...a KV-2 made of all-Mahogany with the regular jumbo frets.

...a 22-fret Kelly made of all-Mahogany, with the slimmer KV neck. (if you're not following what I'm saying, I mean a Kelly that isn't neck-heavy)

...the mythical Jason Becker sig model.
                              please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
                              X