Jackson ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson ?

i recently purchased a SL1,without ever playing a guitar ,let alone owned such a nice instrument.i have owned an rr3 for several years now.but this usa SL1 it almost plays itself.i just wanted anyone who is skeptical about buying a usa jackson,it is worth it and i highly recommend it

I don't think you will find many USA Jackson skeptics here. Congrats on your purchase
    "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

I did the same thing. I bought my first Jackson, an SL1 without ever playing a Jackson or seeing one in person. I only went from pictures. I still have it and am amazed at how great a guitar ir is.

Congrats on getting your guitar!
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Same here. bought a DK1 from one of the dealers here. 2nd best guitar I ever played, only 2nd to my copperhead DK1 I got last year.

USA Jacksons rock!
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

All my USA Jacksons are very special to me.Like no other guitar IMO.
          The 85 USA kelly I got from pebber is by far the best playing Jackson I have ever had just something magical about it and I am a strat shaped guy for the most part.
          You made a wise choice IMO.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

No - comments here, that ax is my #1 gas!! I keep playing this green one at Ken Stanton, but they won't let me have it?? Well not for what I have.
            PIX!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
              I don't think you will find many USA Jackson skeptics here. Congrats on your purchase
              I'd be very surprised if you found ANY sceptics.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                I'd be very surprised if you found ANY sceptics.
                I know 2 of them, for good reason too. My friend has a Jackson SL1 and it is god awful. It's turned everyone I know except me off of Jackson's.

Comment

I love my kv2. Its shreds better then both of the ibenezs I have infect i dont even play my ibe's anymore only my kv2.
                  "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                  Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by MetalHeadMat View Post
                    I know 2 of them, for good reason too. My friend has a Jackson SL1 and it is god awful. It's turned everyone I know except me off of Jackson's.
                    Well I'll just STFU then
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      Well I'll just STFU then

To be honest if you play this guitar you wouldn't like it, I am a JAckson fanboy, I can play absolutely any Jackson/Charvel and love them, except his.

Comment

my SL1

i guess there are exceptions to everything.my jackson purchase was an impulse type of thing .i am so glad i made the decision to shell out the extra cash.thanks for all the replies .i am a die hard jackson fan forever

Comment

Working...
                        X