No announcement yet.

Guitar Generator Version 5 Available Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I still use the bujeezus out of mine. Got it on cd. Will you ever release a version with newer custom shapes like the Extreme warrior, extreme kelly and the like?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkfin View Post
      I didn't know you could get a copy of it on CD, cool! Will you be able to have binding on the body in this new version?
      You can get the CD here:

The existing generator has body binding. It's only available on non-beveled shapes, and is accessed under the "Stencils" tool.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by JerEvil View Post
        Well, I still use the bujeezus out of mine. Got it on cd. Will you ever release a version with newer custom shapes like the Extreme warrior, extreme kelly and the like?
        The next shapes to be added will likely be the Tele, Dominion, and Demmel V. I'd like to add the extreme-cut Rhoads as well. It all kind of depends what I feel like working on first.

- E.

Comment

Put the death warrior on there! like the red custom shop one with 7strings you can find pictures around.I know that theres a guy from sevenstring.org that just sold his.
          I wonder what it feels like to have money...

...ahhh fuck it guitars are better!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL View Post
            The next shapes to be added will likely be the Tele, Dominion, and Demmel V. I'd like to add the extreme-cut Rhoads as well. It all kind of depends what I feel like working on first.

- E.
            Start with the Dominion!

Comment

I would buy it if you add the Extreme Warrior for sure. I am getting by ok with the last version I bought. Awesome that you keep updating it though.

Comment

Will you consider adding basses in? Concert, Kelly, Rhoads, V ? with a 24 fret option as well?

Comment

- E.
                  |My CSG gallery|
                  (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

No Death Angel shape?
                    I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
                    ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
                    Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
                    Blackstar Soloist HT60
                    Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
                    Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

No WarAngel?

Seriously, you guys need to understand that purchasing the product means funding for the product - you want features, cough up money. It's not like yer buying a house, fercyinoutloud
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Any news on this? PUT IN THE EXTREME WARRIOR!!!!

Comment

I just have not been working on this at all as of late. I did just fix a bug that caused loading issues on some systems. Does that count?

I'm not saying I won't ever add more things to it. By next summer, when everyone's platinum memberships are up for renewall, I'll have some new features added to make sure you all get your money's worth. Maybe I need to do a poll and get some suggestions for new features, as I believe someone suggested.

- E.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkyApocalypse View Post
                            No Death Angel shape?
                            Buried deep in my archive of backup discs, there exists a partially completed Death Angel. I wasn't that thrilled with how it looked. Sully backed me up on that feeling. So I concentrated on the other shapes you have now.

- E.

Comment

Originally posted by JerEvil View Post
                              Any news on this? PUT IN THE EXTREME WARRIOR!!!!
                              And like I tell my kids, when you ask like that, you get nothing. Except maybe sent to your room.

- E.

Comment

And like I tell my kids, when you ask like that, you get nothing. Except maybe sent to your room.

- E.
                                Sorry sir ...

Comment

Working...
                                X