Sneek peek at the next Jackson catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sneek peek at the next Jackson catalog

Hell. Why didn't more people post about the USA Charvels?

Anyway fingers crossed for a pointy 2 Hum Charvel with a non-recessed floyd, and a Strat body. (No Dinkys please)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
      Anybody know this Joel guy?
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Guess not! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

All I can say is be looking for somethinng new and amazing from Charvel!!!

You will all be pleased!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
          Click the link up top to Matt's site (OSG). He's got two USA NAMM Charvel Strats. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I checked out the pics of those 2 and things are looking GOOD [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] that neck definately has some SWEET birdseye [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

For Jackson, this means Joel. Admittedly, Joel may not be the world's biggest metal-head, but he is certainly capable of creating disturbing imagery ... every Jackson lover's dream (or nightmare)!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok, I like the Pile O Skulls, the Blood Splatter/Drip, and the other "dark imagery" like Skeleton's Ball, but is that truly the image Jackson will maintain? I hope not. If it does, wave bye-bye to the PC and say hello to the Phil Collen Fender (where Phil can finally get a Strathead with his favorite neck profile).
            I personally don't think Jackson should be targetted to just Metal. What about the SweeTone? No hope of a Professional series in those?

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I agree with NEWC. While the "pointy" guitars and awesome graphics like skulls and graveyards do tend to lend themselves to metal, I think that Jackson guitars are great for any genre of music. I for one use my Jacksons to play country and Tex Mex, the tone I get out of my SL1's and PC1 is perfect and better than any Fender I've heard. Don't get me wrong, I love metal and most other types of music, but I dont think Jackson should just target that market. They're a great guitar and the more hands you get them in the more people will realize that Jackson guitars rule [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Just my $0.02 worth

Ken

Comment

Holy five-month thread resurrection, Batman! [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, thanks for getting me excited about new stuff only to find out it's old stuff.

Comment

No kiddin. Could we, like, knock that off please?

Comment

No. Just check the dates, people!

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, I just realized the thread title is a little misleading. I should have started a new thread. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Just wanted to know if anybody knew this Joel fella!

Comment

Working...
                        X