Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What colour hardware should I get for my Rhoads??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What colour hardware should I get for my Rhoads??

I think hardware color is the least of your problems...you gotta find someone small enough to play that mofo! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Re: What colour hardware should I get for my Rhoads??

As you might already have seen, the bridge pickup route is for a humbucker, and the neck route is for a... umm... P-90?

Yeah, that's it! A P-90.

Also, it is routed for a recessed floyd. I see now that I forgot to route the control cavity. Hmm, that can cause problems.

And I oiled the neck, it feels so smooth [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Has Jackson built Dan Spitz another custom shop Rhoads? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

Seriously,wtf is that, look sdiskonboblulated [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What colour hardware should I get for my Rhoads??

What do you think?

I'm thinking gold [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

Also, the headstock looks weird. I wonder if I got ripped off.... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And admins! Since this is a Jackson shape, I think it qualifies to be in the General Jackson/Charvel forum.

[ June 03, 2003, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Thoraby ]

Comment

wtf is that????
            [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yeah, man..gold all the way! It will bring out the....uh...er...uh...natural...uh..graininess. Yeah, that's it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                wtf is that????
                [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                sully
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My thoughts exactly!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That would look good with any color hardware, but I'd personally go with black.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm trying to guess what the wood is - I've never seen a multi-directional grain pattern like that in a guitar [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Or is it the paintjob - Peas Soup Swirl? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, that's looking like styro or plywood - must be the lighting [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    That's ****ing halarious

Comment

Working...
                    X