Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new DK2L!

On the right.

At first I wasn't so sure but I played it last night for a good 3 hours and fell in love with it.

Quite a big difference from my Ibanez neck - I thought it would be similar and quite thin but it's more Fenderish. I had to tighten the springs to lower the bridge but it took 5 minutes and now it plays perfectly. So beautiful too!

I'm actually really happy with the bridge pickup - not sure I'll need to ever change it. I will certainly look at a hotter neck pick up though for Iron Maiden type sounds - any suggestions?

Dimarzio Super Distortion or Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6. Congrats on the axe!
    Two guitars are better than one.

Comment

Hey fellow lefty. Welcome to the board and congrats on the new guitar.

I had the DK2L but sold it. I found that the Charvel Model 3 series to be a much better player for me. Also the Charvel 475 Deluxe I thought was a better player then the DK2L as well.

You can check out some of my left guitars at my website listed below.

Also, here is a link to a lefty guitar forum I belong to http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/index.php Check it out

joe...
      Last edited by GodWentPUNK; 08-17-2009, 01:23 PM.
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

That's nice, congrats. You could try a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails in the neck position.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I've been told Dimarzio Chopper/Cruiser would be good choices too.

Thanks, I love it

Comment

Very sexy group of residents you have right there!
            Congrats.
            Rodrigo.
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I have a lil screamin demon in the neck of a start it sounds very good, the jbjnr would probably work well or the hotrails...

Comment

Working...
              X