Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson 24.75" Set Neck or Neckthru Models ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson 24.75" Set Neck or Neckthru Models ???

Aloha Group, could one of you knowledgeable sources post what models of Jackson were 1] 24.75" neck scale as well as 2] set neck or neckthru constuction ? so far as i can learn... there is the MIJ Archtop Professional Trem- are there any others ??? thanks in advance for your help !

The KV2T is 24.75" scale. It is a neckthru.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Not Jackson, but the Charvel 750XL is a set-neck 24.75" scale guitar.

Comment

I'll go ahead & post this a third time for you, even though the thread will probably get deleted anyway:

Comment

thanks dg, i got your thread & also saw the same page on Vintaxe.com... i've already got 2 of these sweethearts... Archtop Professional Trem "Pros" are some of the best 24.75" i've ever played ~ Bo
          Last edited by gypsyguitars; 08-18-2009, 05:46 PM.

Comment

The very NEXT time one of you guys see one of those on the bay, PLEASE PM me!!! GAS greater than all other cases of GAS before!
            I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

The SLS (the USA model) is short scale and neck-thru also.

Comment

Working...
              X