Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson bar stools $29.99 MF/Stupid Dea Of The Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's basically twice as long as my wiener. And I already sent you a pic of that.
    HAHAHAHAHA JK
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
      Can someone post a picture of one next to something for reference. 24" does seem a bit low but a visual might correct that for me, thanks.

How would these be if you wanted to sit down but still be able to manipulate a pedal board, one that has a WAH pedal?
      I will take a height comparison picture tonight and post it tomorrow. 24" is WAY higher than you think it is.

As far as being able to operate a pedal board or wah with the right foot while seated? I don't know. If you can sit in a normal chair and use pedals, then this will work fine, and maybe even be a little more comfortable/natural.

Jay.

Comment

Hey, Guitar Center has the 30" for $34.99 as part of their Labor Day sale...

Find what you are looking for at Guitar Center with the GuitarCenter.com site map. Browse by product, brand and more

Pat

Comment

Originally posted by mccullpl View Post
          Hey, Guitar Center has the 30" for $34.99 as part of their Labor Day sale...

Find what you are looking for at Guitar Center with the GuitarCenter.com site map. Browse by product, brand and more

Pat

Excellent.

I got 2 of the 24'' inch ones and my kids are using them now. It's just the right height for them to be setting at the table why they are drawing. Maybe I'll get one of the 30'' inch ones for my oldest daughter.

joe...
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
          X