old bc rich strat head ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old bc rich strat head ?

is there such a thing as a early bc rich strat head ...cuz.... body's with graphics?
    will tell more as this thread moves forward ...first things first ...need info tried to google ...nuthin much on early bc rich
    i am pumped right now

thanks y'all
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

not origianal... i realize that ...but....i got more info

Comment

gunslinger with ...the neck was custom made for it by himselfe
      by a current fender custom master luthier
      when he worked at bc rich...
      will post more pix

getting it for shredder death metal 16 year son whose name just happens to be ....jake

i am tweaked on this one
      Last edited by len; 09-07-2009, 09:40 PM.

Comment

There was discussion of a strat head B.C. Rich here.

Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

there are a very few strat headstocked bcrich's.

Comment

heres the story ...i am buying this guitar tomorrow if its still available..

not much of a story. I was 19 & we were doing alot of awsome paint jobs at BC Rich. I saw that (blue) color on the guitars & it always reminded me of the Trojan package. I gave Dan Lawrance a trojan package & he did the rest. Then I made a custom neck & had my self a 1 of a kind guitar
            i'll tell y'all who i am getting from once i pay for it..

Comment

B.C. Rich did that graphic on a few guitars back in the day. Here's Erik Turner from Warrant with one.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

toejam
                thanks for the insight...i have not heard back tonight ..pc direct deposite got held up a day cuz of labor day...i am buying it ... but at this point in time ...does not look good

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  B.C. Rich did that graphic on a few guitars back in the day. Here's Erik Turner from Warrant with one.
                  That's the ugliest guitar ever, possibly.
                  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre1 View Post
                    That's the ugliest guitar ever, possibly.
                    The painted fingerboard does nothing for me!

Comment

bought it ! should arrive next week

Comment

That guitar is awesome. So where did you find it?? My name is Jake too.
                        "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

i am purchaseing it from jason davis from the fender custom shop

i asked him for the ~ story ~ and here is what he said
                          It's not much of a story. I was 19 & we were doing alot of awsome paint jobs at BC Rich. I saw that (blue) color on the guitars & it always reminded me of the Trojan package. I gave Dan Lawrance a trojan package & he did the rest. Then I made a custom neck & had my self a 1 of a kind guitar. I havn't played guitar for a while. I play alot more bass now.
                          the neck wasn't ( BC Rich's ). I built it when I worked there.I worked in the El Monte factory in the 80's. I bought the wood & used the BC Rich truss rod. I had the neck guys slot the maple fret board for me. The neck is a super thin shape, & plays low & fast. It's a perfect guitas for screaming & heavy rock. As far as blues, this wouldn't be the guitar you want
                          looks like they tweaked the graphics a bit after the original

thats it ... its one of those sight unseen, really do not think i could go wrong for the price guitars ..and its comeing from a master luthier...
                          ...technically its for my 16 year old shredder son ...who's name is .... jake...

will post big pix when it gets here

len
                          Last edited by len; 09-12-2009, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Please do!
                            "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Cool story - can't wait to see more pics!

Comment

Working...
                              X