No announcement yet.

Les Paul Robots for $999 Sam Ash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got it on friday. It plays great, has nice sustain, and was setup nice with great action. The tuning system takes some reading up to learn how to use. I was able to program 5 preset tuning and it works very nicely. The only issue is I need to raise the Master Control Know because sometimes it won't disengage properly. For those who don't like the robot portion of the guitar you can simply pull the tuners and tune the guitar like normal.

The guitar has binding on the neck and headstock, inlayed logo, ebony fretboard and locking tuners. For $300 less than a les paul studio I think I made out like a bandit.

Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Well I took the pluge as well... was at GC last night and noticed they had one left, a Metallic Purple one, marked at $899... I couldnt pass it up. I figured, I couldnt buy a regular studio at that price, and this has binding and ebony, bothin of wich I love, so it was a no brainer! Ill get some pics up shortly. Wasnt too crazy about the color, but its not really that bad... wanted a red or silverburst one but this shall do just fine I guess.

The Robot system is dead and needs a charge, but honestly Im not really all that interested in using it... actually considered removing it but Ill probably just leave it as is.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Oooohhh I need one for my Gibson New Product Fail collection! Currently it includes the Jay Jay French Les Paul, a Custom with gold flames, and a Vegas High Roller.

Comment

Werent these $6K when they first came out? Wow...deal!

Comment

It's the economy. Who will pay $6K for an auto-tuning robot when you can pay some unemployed slob $1 per hour to stand there and tune your guitar for you as needed?

Comment

You hiring?? Got an 18 YO sitting doing nothing that I'll send your way for 1/2 that!!
              Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
                You hiring?? Got an 18 YO sitting doing nothing that I'll send your way for 1/2 that!!

Comment

How does she look? Ar ar
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                    Werent these $6K when they first came out? Wow...deal!
                    Nah, they were $2799
                    Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

I love silverburst LP's. Good snag!
                      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I heard all sorts of stories about these snapping strings and such.
                        Scott

Comment

That silver burst is nice. Congrats!

If I did not already own a LP Custom, I would definitely have tried to snag one of those and just removed the robot system.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I picked up a purple metallic. I have not had any problems with stringing the guitar. I will say that the manual is your friend though and that I appreciate my Jacksons alot more .

EJ

Comment

Working...
                            X