G&L Rampage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&L Rampage?

Just read up on this in the new guitar world and was wondering if anybody had any experience with the new model. Sounded very promising, especially for such a low price.

I like G&L's and own an early 90's ASAT, but that thing looks like ass! Sorry...

Comment

I always thought it looked cool when Jerry was playing it, but when I got a good look it looks like crap. Personally I think it's kinda pricey for the korean version.

Comment

In my experience, G&L Tributes set up and play great but have crappy electronics. The pickups are fine, but the knobs, switch and wiring are where Tribs cut cost corners. Replace these and you will have a decent guitar.
        Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

I have both colors in stock if anyone is interested in one of these!

Matt
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

they look like a strat's dimwitted younger brother.

none of the G&L's ever did much for me, just too much of a bastardization of the classic designs I guess.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

the body is too small
              jackson pc-1 chameleon
              charvel model 4
              prs ce-24 emerald green
              ltd gl 600ss skulls and sword
              jackson rr ps 3t
              ibanez rg 770 lazer red
              engl thunder 50
              ibanez rg 565
              mesa boogie dc-5 head

Comment