My First BC Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
    I know. These BC Richs are looking pretty nice. Digging the maple. I need a guitar with a maple board. How much are these gun slingers going for nowadays?
    The only ones you can get new are the retro ones and those go for about 600.

Comment

<sniff> I wish I still had my Platinum Ironbird. Don't miss that NJ Speedloader tho.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
        The vintage ones pop up on the bay from time to time for around that same price.

Comment

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
          You can also go CS. There was a couple at NAMM from memory. Ridiculous money, though.
          The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

My "Galaxy Black" Gunslinger. It looks charcoal gray.

Rare BCR Les Paul (Like a Gunslinger in a LP shape...very cool)

Winter camo Gunslinger (I have since gotten rid of that blue dimarzio)

Blue marbled finish STIII (I don't have this one anymore)

Tracii Guns' old Gunslinger/Assassin (supposedly a prototype) that I restored.

He used this one in the LA Guns 'Bitch Is Back' video. The body is original. I had the neck made to the original specs by a group effort of some original BCR employees from back in the day.

Comment

Do basses count?

Here's my USA Snakeskin Gunslinger bass,super flame maple neck,other neck was given to me and since sold

Or if it's just snakeskin,here's my NJ series II Warlock,would be nice to see it again,it's been at my friend's house for 2 years!

Or if it's just snakeskin guitars,here's my USA ST III,if my Polish friend ever sends it to me LOL

Last edited by Lorne; 11-03-2009, 07:00 PM. Reason: really bad spelling
              http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

Those are great guitars...nice score!

Comment

here is mine

www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                  My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

sweet thread

Comment

Here's my '84 Nagoya bich with full mockingbird electronics. I have some solo pics I need to get to someday.

Comment

Great thread!
                        Gunslingers are fantastic guitars, and that red LP 'slinger is killer!

Back in '89 or '90, there was a Gunslinger V at a nearby store. I've never seen another one of those anywhere.

Comment

i miss mine sold them all , should have kept the neckthru.

Comment

Oooh - I like the Tony Mac harlequin pattern!
                            Is that the neckthru? It's hard to tell from the photo.

Comment

Whats the trem that came on those? Is it a bcr logoed gotoh? If one of those had an ofr on it would you think it would hurt the value as it wasnt original? Or did some of them come with ofr's as well. Or would it be looked at as a welcome upgrade? Also I heard that some of those era st3's and such came with ibanez edge trems, is that true?

Comment

This might sound like a stupid question, but watch difference does the angled pickups in those make apposed to a straight pickup? I've seen lots of them and never owned one. Beautiful guitar by the way.
                                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X