Agile Custom Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agile Custom Shop

So I'm waiting to hear from Kurt to see if they can do the routing for a Fernandez sustainer unit. I'm basically copying Neal Schons custom shop gibson, just with slightly different parts (and maker of course)

I've been on a Journey Kick today and as I was looking through stuff saw his custom les paul and thought that would be a great idea (24 fret les paul type guitar with sustainer) for a custom shop agile. i'm a believer in their quality so..

And just to keep it even I'm also buying another Jackson Rhoads model, just not sure which one yet
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

I thought the Agile CS wasn't taking orders till January?

The guitar sounds cool though. Take a look at the Agile guitar forum. Someone there has the CS do a LP style with a very nice heel to body transition.

Almost heel-less.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Nods, I'm on the Agile forum there's been a lot of nice custom shops done. Actually I don't think they do the CS stuff by date, it's just whenever they have a free week or so they take those orders.

One thing I have to say is I think some of those folks are spoiled (lol) someone was complaining that 1200 dollars was too much for a custom shop guitar..

wow.. lol, i'm sitting here thinking "Wow I could get basically that 12k gibson i wanted for under 2k..." ah well.

i suppose it's the same way a lot of the Jackson owners here look at some of us... 4-6k for a cs jackson no problem... where i'm kind of at the point that's too much for something to play in my bedroom (lol)

sorry i'm babbling... just got back from Paranormal Activity and uhm... weee...
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
      X