Check out my new Warvin guitar!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my new Warvin guitar!!

Warmoth Black Korina body finished in Nitro lacquer with a Carvin neck finished in Tung Oil. (get it Warvin!!) Seymour Duncan P-Rail pup,Gotoh tuners and bridge,vol/tone, and a 3 way toggle switch. This is by far the best guitar i`ve ever had...simply awesome!!
    Sorry for the small pic,its the best i can do right now.

Last edited by Metaled1020; 10-28-2009, 05:07 PM.

The warvin idea was good. I meant the guitar, but the name too. But I would want a bound neck though... Otherwise, that would be sick.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Sick!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

looks sharp, man. Need better pics!!
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I was just looking at a Warmoth with the recessed TOM, how do you like the bridge placement/height?
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              looks sharp, man. Need better pics!!
              I know....best i can do right now. I will definitely get better pics up as soon as i can.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                I was just looking at a Warmoth with the recessed TOM, how do you like the bridge placement/height?
                Awesome....the action is so low it practically plays itself!! When i first got it i was thinking about raising it a little but i quickly got used to it and actually prefer it that way now so i`m definitely leaving it as is. The placement is just great,the whole guitar is perfect imo and i wouldn`t get rid of it for anything!

Comment

Looks very nice. Love the black korina! How do you like the P-Rail?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

looks great. kinda remonds me of a Carvmoth tho... heheheheheh...

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
                      looks great. kinda remonds me of a Carvmoth tho... heheheheheh...
                      Yeah....close!!! I came up with Warvin or Carmoth but i thought Warvin was better!
                      Last edited by Metaled1020; 10-27-2009, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Looks very nice. Love the black korina! How do you like the P-Rail?
                        Black Korina is really stunning,love it. The P-Rail is an outstanding very versatile pup. I`ve always been a fan of Seymour Duncan pups anyway.

Comment

Cool. I've kinda wanted to try one of those out, but don't have any extra guitars to try one in at the moment. Plus I've got a few extra pups laying around with no homes now as it is...
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Black korina is an awesome tone wood. I have a Kramoth and love it. I tung oiled mine and have a full shred in it now.
                            It's pronounced soops

Comment

Sweet 84sups! Mine has a Nitro Lacquer finish but i`m also a fan of tung oil as well,especially on necks!

Comment

Working...
                              X