Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nad!!!!!

New Agile Day!!!!

My first Agile purchase and I have to say...these fuggers are amazing for the price. I found only 2 tiny flaws in the binding...other than that, this thing is flawless. Needs a little bit of a setup yet, but what more do you want for this price?

Spalted Maple top with Wine Red stain...I'll be throwing some EMGs in this beast this weekend probably.

With current family members...

Nice Dominions.

Comment

Looked at those the other night. I like the looks of the LP style but not hip on Gibson prices. Sweet guitar. The whole set you got there look pretty nice.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

the wood is pretty special below the bridge...

But looks cool. My local Gibson dealer got some Agileg guitars few days ago. gotta check em out.
        SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
        Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Comment

Ive got that exact same guitar. Decent player. I even kinda like the stock pickups.

Comment

I certainly love my Dominions, but I think this will find its place quite nicely. The Dominions are the most comfortable and most versatile guitar I've played, but this will be an all-out rocker and metal machine.

It's going to take a bit of getting used to though...the semi-hollow Dominions are like feathers...this thing feels like it weighs 80lbs after having a Dominion on your shoulder!

Comment

Working...
            X