91 RG-565 and 90 RG-550 updated pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91 RG-565 and 90 RG-550 updated pics

Finally got a chance to take some updated pics of the new familia.

RG-550 in Cosmic Mist. Stock pups. Had an F1 and F2 all ready to put in but they didn't fit. Put on a smoked mirror guard but am thinking of maybe doing a metallic purple one. I took this apart and cleaned it up piece by piece.

RG-565 in Emerald Green. Very rare. I bought this off Heartfielder here. Near mint shape and plays like a dream. Starting to love maple necks again.

07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Wow, nice guitars, it's a damn shame Ibanez don't make guitars like that anymore.... thanx for sharing
    The Guitars...
    2008 BC Rich Gunslinger Retro
    2003 Jackson DXMG [Modified with Duncan Jazz & Screamin' Demon & OFR]

'The wild boys go head to head... Like the good book says be quick or dead'...- David Lee Roth

Comment

Ibanez make guitars as well as they ever did, you just have to pay top dollar for them now. The old RGs had a great range of colours though. They need to bring some back.
      They were great then and they're great now. If Sonny Crockett wore a suit in that colour, its good enough for a guitar!

I think you're right about the mirror scratchplate on the 550 finstah. I'm not feeling that one with the colour of the body. A metallic purple or purple/red mirror one would look better. Failing that, just black.
      There are loads of weird and wonderful custom scratchplates floating around though.

The 565 looks great. Absolute perfect.
      I'll be after one of those soon.
      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Cool stuff there Chris !!! The color of the 550 is Heather Pearl I believe. Still my favorite RG. That's my main player when I play RGs. Play them well my friend, play them well !!!

Comment

Working...
        X