Schecter Guitar Research USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter Guitar Research USA

I was wondering out of curiosity how USA Schecter's play and feel? Are they at all like Anderson's? How do they compare to Jackson USA stuff?

i love mine, tho its nothing like an anderson or C/J. its more vintage fender feel, nothin shredder about the neck at all. fat round neck & a more more curved radious fretboard than andersons or C/Js.

Comment

Their 6's feel pretty good to me, the neck isn't too thick but isn't too thin it's sort of just right for me where I can get some feeling for riffs and I can get leverage for leads. The 7s on the other hand are a different story. The necks on those are ridiculous and I'm thinking they just cut a tree down and glue it into the body... but for some reason on a 7 that still feels cool to me. All in all it's a good bang for your buck but I would wave my money anywhere near where Synyster Gates has been.

Honestly I just think everyone is jumping on the banwagon, nothing wrong with 'em but for some reason I still wouldn't let myself buy it.
      "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

Working...
      X