X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xiphos 700xh

so, odering mine soon

anyone have there's yet?

While I dont like how they ripped off Jackson w the Xyphos, that sure looks like a hell of alot of guitar for the money. Havent tried one yet, but Id like to just for the hell of it. I love that pup config and 27 frets, though I think it would have looked cooler if the single and edge of the fretboard was angled instead of straight cut.
    Last edited by RobRR; 11-10-2009, 10:54 PM. Reason: `
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Love these guitars. Going to get the one with the floyd and DiMarzio's D-Activators one day, when the economy is better.
      SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
      Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Comment

im gettin one mainly just for the fret access

Comment

Pics?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Pics?
            Google works. :ROTF:
            Shop the best selection of popular guitars: ? guaranteed low price, ? free shipping, ? 0% financing, ? 8% back in rewards.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Me no likey. I'm a WR1 snob.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Fuck Toejam! I'm lazy
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah it looks like a Warrior knock off to me. Leave it to Ibenhad to ripe Jackson off.
                  It's pronounced soops

Comment

Ide get a WRMG over this anyday.

Comment

i played a regular xiphos today, going to def order the 27 fret

the one i played had nice fret work and craftsmanship, played nicely, will probably either block or ditch the edge III for an OFR

Comment

Working...
                      X