No announcement yet.

Epiphone Zakk Wylde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is. The les paul custom I tried was not really properly set up tho. And the fake would of course never be as reliable as the real one.
    SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
    Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Comment

All the info you want

Comment

Fake. The entire neck is painted. The ZW signature models have a bare maple neck. I've seen them in person so I can confirm that. Look at the neck joint on the Gibson site. That is bare maple. I believe they have a stinger at the bottom of the back of the headstock too.

Yep, they do:

"Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Yeah I can definitely see the bare maple down near the neck joint in one those pics.

Comment

Working...
          X