Shaman Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaman Guitar

I found what looks to be a cool Korean botique axe, but can't find much info on it. Anyone know anything about them?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.premierguitar.com PG's Joe Coffey is On Location at the 2009 NY Amp Show where he visits the Shaman Guitars and Attitube booth. In this video segm...

Jack placement seems a little haywire on that model but looks like decent features.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      Jack placement seems a little haywire on that model but looks like decent features.
      Yeah, that right there just screams bad idea. The guitar itself looks alright but that would be a deal breaker for me on any guitar.
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Didn't Brian More guitars have the same kind of jack?

I always thought it was a good idea.

Comment

Well, personally I'm too fat to want the jack anywhere on the back side of the guitar.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Well, personally I'm too fat to want the jack anywhere on the back side of the guitar.
            great minds think alike. yeah i don't like the idea of the cable pushing into my fat gut. Honestly that's a huge reason i love the Rhoads model so much, the cable is totally out of my way when playing.
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

that black "burst" painted-over neck joint on the pictured model just looks scary.

these sound good on paper but look like junk in the pics.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
              X