Mammoth Custon King V - ABout to Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mammoth Custon King V - ABout to Ship

Looks like this will be shipping this week sometime. Here are some more pics. A bit dark. Sorry for that.

Looks like it's going to need a little work but it looks awesome. Jealousy here.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
      Looks like it's going to need a little work but it looks awesome. Jealousy here.
      Yeah, still needs the knob on, toggle installed and a set up. Can't wait to get it though.

Comment

With all the sweet guitars he keeps churning out he really oughta let the world know... poor neglected website. lol

Every new Mammoth axe you post about makes me regret even more not having followed through on the carved top tele I speced out with him when I had the dough.

www.officialmammothguitars.com for the curious.
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Thats one hellova nice axe!

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
            With all the sweet guitars he keeps churning out he really oughta let the world know... poor neglected website. lol

Every new Mammoth axe you post about makes me regret even more not having followed through on the carved top tele I speced out with him when I had the dough.

www.officialmammothguitars.com for the curious.
            Yeah, Ron is amazing and a SUPER nick dude. He has been great to work with. I am trying to convince him to let me redo his site and keep it updated. I am working on some advertising for him as well. He's done well by me so it's the least I could do.

Originally posted by RR666 View Post
            Thats one hellova nice axe!
            Thanks for checking it out.

Comment

Working...
            X