Welcome back GMP Guitars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back GMP Guitars!

Back in business, and now taking orders again!

Can't wait to see some pics of new GMP guitars soon.

Gotta get my order in

Comment

very cool.....
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Awesome! Hope they keep it up

Comment

I hope to get one of these soon
          2011 USA Jackson Soloist
          2007 USA Jackson Soloist
          2007 USA BC Rich Warlock
          2009 Edwards ECY 165
          2009 Schecter Hellraiser
          2006 USA BC Rich Wave
          2012 Gibson LP Trad
          1981 USA BC Rich Mockingbird

Comment

Very cool that GMP are back with Dan at the helm. I assume he's selling direct?
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

+1
              Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
              98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

Direct

Direct sales only, no dealers.

Online order form. Fill out & submit for quote.

Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Hey anyone fill the form out and get a quote? Curious on the prices? Not exact pricing, obviously, just how they compare to other customs?
                  Last edited by veemagic; 01-06-2010, 01:08 PM.
                  "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

+1

Comment

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

They've added prices on the spec pages for those of you that are interested. Looks about the same as the MSRPs when GMP folded a few years back.
                        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Filled out my quote form last week Wed and received my quote this morning. Prices seem pretty good. What I paid from Jackson 5-6 years ago. This is going to be good!
                          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Working...
                          X