• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Caparisons

Here are my two main players.

Love 'em!!

Comment

I was just looking at these on ss.org. May as well compliment them here . That's a nice pair of fiddles for sure! The Horus has given me all sorts of GAS for some time. That Scarab finish... yummy!

Comment

very nice. That one on the left is particularly fetching
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Wow very nice.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Very nice. I particularly like the position of the switch and volume for the left one...no accidentally moving anything there!
            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

very cool!
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Very cool guitars! What pickups did you throw in and how did they affect the tone?

Comment

Nice. Caparisons rock! I so want one.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The walnut one has a BKP Painkiller in the bridge and a Dimarzio Tone Zone S in the neck. It is tuned to B standard and in the bridge is tight as hell with brutal growling mids and tight lows. In the neck it's warm and fat as a weight watchers meeting. The Scarab (green one) has a BKP Holy Diver and Dimarzio Fast Track 2 and is in E standard. In the bridge position is is very versatile from 80's metal machine to modern metal no problem. Tons of harmonics and a nice fat tone. In the neck it is very shreddy. Hot and punchy as a mofo.

Comment

Nice congratz!
                      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by yellowv View Post
                        The walnut one has a BKP Painkiller in the bridge and a Dimarzio Tone Zone S in the neck. It is tuned to B standard and in the bridge is tight as hell with brutal growling mids and tight lows. In the neck it's warm and fat as a weight watchers meeting. The Scarab (green one) has a BKP Holy Diver and Dimarzio Fast Track 2 and is in E standard. In the bridge position is is very versatile from 80's metal machine to modern metal no problem. Tons of harmonics and a nice fat tone. In the neck it is very shreddy. Hot and punchy as a mofo.
                        Very cool! I've got an Applehorn that I threw a Dimarzio X2N and Chopper into. The Chopper is muddy as heck... not a clean tone to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by iced_earth View Post
                          Very cool! I've got an Applehorn that I threw a Dimarzio X2N and Chopper into. The Chopper is muddy as heck... not a clean tone to be found.
                          You sure you have it wired right? In my experience the Chopper is not muddy as a neck pickup in any way shape or form.

Comment

nice i want the natural one!

And i think ive seen these before. You on another forum?
                            1990 Charvel 275DLX
                            1993 Ibanez RG470
                            2005 Ibanez RG7321
                            2007 Ibanez RG120

Comment

Working...
                            X