Any Ibanez fans ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks... flat fretboards take a few minutes to get used to over the
    fender radius...but they still play great!

Comment

Originally posted by Fender View Post
      Your a member on jemsite right? And your also officially a dick . What do you drive Hot shot . A volkswagen ? Actually i see you more in a Hyundai SUV. People who drive those are so smug, like they are actually proud they bought a kia/hyundai lol

Yes I,m a member on jemsite (what does that have to do with anything?) I,m also officially a dick and a hot shot because you bought a Ford?:ROTF: here's my volkswagon/kia/hyundai douchbag...............

Now back on topic please.................
      "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

I used to have the 1999 Z71 LT Extended cab one of those. When the lease was up in 2004, I scored the Trans Am GTA (5 speed for fun) and a Saturn (for gas milage and a "who cares if it gets fucked up") as replacements.

I loved that truck, but the gas milage left a lot to be desired. I think I got 14mpg tops. I think they improved future years. Never had anything serious go wrong with it the entire 5 years I had it on lease.

Didn't have as much luck with the 1997 Silverado (head gasket) and 2003 Tahoe (power windows).

Chevy's pissed me off. I might go....Toyota?

I'm not sure what to get next. I really liked the Saturn Outlook / Chevy Traverse as a Tahoe replacement, but I don't trust GM quality any more.

Comment

Originally posted by 777 View Post
          Oops, missed that.

Ok, so last Wednesday I went to a Sam Ash. The had a really nice Ibanez neck thru with direct mount pickups. Not sure what number but it was nice.

Also, they had a beat up RG550 that seemed very nice, but too beat up.

But they also had a BC Rich ST-III that seemed really nice.

But I bought an 86 Model 4 and a PV Nitro this week already.

Plenty of fine guitars out there.

Comment

buyers market, that's for sure

always been more of a ford truck guy myself

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by 777 View Post
              Yes I,m a member on jemsite (what does that have to do with anything?) I,m also officially a dick and a hot shot because you bought a Ford?:ROTF: here's my volkswagon/kia/hyundai douchbag...............

Don P

Do you take this seriously? I was being friendly pal, cause everyone's on my back about having a Ford. Who cares what company i chose, you might outrun me in a Gm, and then i out run people in GM's too. You're just biased because you're not gonna tell me who beats your car, and frankly i don't car. It might have a blue oval, but it's a Mustang, and you can barely compare it to anything else ford makes. I am 21 now, but that car has seen me through some sexy shit my friend. What's funnier is you Americans see two of your three companies go bankrupt and suck up that tax money you contribute so much of just to be either sold to foreign investors or close half their dealerships and become Obama's bitch . Then you bash me for owning an American car from one of the companies that isn't costing you the money you could have invested on pension plans, health care reform, another war or a giant rocket ship shaped like a dick. Anyways, i love my car, more than 6 or 7 guitars. Trucks are cool for towing horses, i pick-up chicks . Enough about the car, you don't like it - I don't mind.

Bottom line is, i started a thread about posting and talking about Ibanez guitars between people who like or own them. You seem to be neither, so what the hell are you doing here bragging about your little truck ?

By the way, i just saw this. I haven't been keeping up with Ibanez lately, since i was pissed off they made the Zero Edge. It sucks lol, but this guitar looks cool. given me some G.A.S. . Still want an original 77UVMC

Its great it looks exactly like the original, and has the lo-pro 7 edge, so it likely feels the same. Square neck heel too. Can't wait to try one!

Comment

Hey Fender,

Now I'll have to go to jemsite to find out who is the true dick - you or 777

Comment

Come on dude, i don't wanna get into this. You look a chill dude, i just don't like people bad mouthing my pride and joy. To you it's nothing, but you have no idea the length i went through just to buy it and keep it for the last two years. Since i was very young I've wanted one just like it. My dad works at Ford and he used to bring a couple of Convertible Gt's home to bring them to golf tournaments as 1st place prize. Again, you don't have to like me, but show some respect in this thread. I'm a pretty chill guy if you give me a chance buddy.

Comment

Fender, I was only busting on ya man! I didnt mean anything by it. Sorry you took it the wrong way. Yes I,m a Chevy man and a member of Jemsite and I hope to talk to over there too............Again, my apologies............
                    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

No worries, i was messin' around with most of you. DonP kept going though. I don't mind. I hang out with Chevy guys. I am the only 1 mustang in a gang of 4 camaros and 2 firebirds. I don't care, i am here for guitars. PS 777, your guitars are sick I was always a fan of your PMC. Wanted one for so long, but they are pricey . Cheapest i could find last year was 4500$ and it was beat

Comment

I heard the 2011 'stangs are gonna be even more powerful. The V6 is gonna be over 300 ponies and the GT will be over 400. Regardless, I like Ibanez, I just haven't procurred one over the years....and I'm old, lol. I'm gonna get one someday, maybe an old 80's RG. And btw, Robert, that White marble is the tits!!!
                        I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Working...
                        X