Mammoth Custom King V style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mammoth Custom King V style

So, I got my Mammoth King V about a month or so ago but never got around to doing a NGD post so here it is:

Not sure that I ever posted decent pics of my first Mamoth either so check these out:

This is the first guitar I ever "designed". I know it borrows from some classics (Star, King V, Mockingbird and Kelly) but I still think it looks like it's own thing.

Comment

Dude! both are seriously awesome! thanks for putting the pics up! I was waiting to see the King V! it looks fuckin badass!

C

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
        Dude! both are seriously awesome! thanks for putting the pics up! I was waiting to see the King V! it looks fuckin badass!

C
        Hey Thanks! These are seriously some of the finest guitars I have ever owned. Having a set up Bareknuckle Painkillers installed in the V tomorrow.

Comment

both look fantastic.
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
            both look fantastic.
            Thanks Sully!

Comment

Very nice looking, congrats
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Those are some mean looking axes!

I wish I could get along with "non-traditional" shapes, though I haven't tried a Star yet, so those could be the key!
                Out Of Ideas

Comment

Better looking headstock on the white one
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Those are sweet!! May I ask what drew you to Mammoth? Quality? Price? Just asking in case I decide to do a custom one day. Clearly you like these guys.

Comment

very cool stuff - i really like the white one
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by joshulator View Post
                        Those are sweet!! May I ask what drew you to Mammoth? Quality? Price? Just asking in case I decide to do a custom one day. Clearly you like these guys.
                        I initally found out about them when I was looking on ebay for a Jackson WR1. The owner built a guitar that someone couldn't pay off and he was blowing it out at a great price. I contacted him and he actually gave my band an endorsement. I designed the white one and he did an amazing job so I am sticking with him. His prices are great and I would just rather have a hand built guitar. His basic builds start at about $1450 or so for neck through with a Floyd or Kahler. Plus, Ron is a great dude and easy to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                          very cool stuff - i really like the white one
                          Thanks.

Comment

Always liked the white one. Glad the red one is finally finished. Both look great!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              Always liked the white one. Glad the red one is finally finished. Both look great!
                              Thank you sir!

Comment

Working...
                              X