Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Rich Jr. V 7-string - anyone tried one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich Jr. V 7-string - anyone tried one?

Anyone tried one of these? I'm interested in trying a 7-string, with the apprehension that I may not like a 7-string at all. These seem like a decent deal for the price. New they are around $550-600

Mahogany body, maple neck, neck-thru, ebony fretboard, Original Floyd Rose 7, and a nice color with matching headstock (not sure if it a true quilt top or just a gravure finish). Not sure if the BC Rich B.D.S.M. pickups are any good.

http://www.bcrich.com/v_jr_7.asp

Would appreciate any feedback anyone might have
    Last edited by Spiderman; 02-25-2010, 07:58 PM. Reason: had to spell apprehension correctly before RacerX read this...

+1 but i wanna marc rizzo stealth, no one carries one, only internet. only played a seven for a few minutes, whats everybody's thoughts on seven stringers.
    DK2 EERIE DESS
    KE3 CUSTOM
    KELLY PROFESSIONAL
    KELLY PS6T W/ DK2 NECK
    RR3 PRO
    BC RICH MR-7 STEALTH
    KRAMER VOYAGER
    LINE6 HD150 SPIDER IV HEAD
    TWIN CRATE 4X12 CABS

Comment

I got one of the first Stealth models that hit the net,...it Kicks all kinds of Ass.

Comment

I am really wanting a 7 string right now as well. I am thinking of having one built by Mammoth but I am really interested in that V and Stealth too. I never had much love for 7 strings until I played a Schecter C7 Hellraiser when I bought my VHT Deliverance 120. I played the head through a Mesa cab with the EMG loaded Schecter and damn if that wasn't an amazing combo. It was the first time I played a 7 where I didn't play songs wrong. I usual just end up using the low B like the E string and jack everything up.

Comment

Working...
        X