New Vintage Washburn website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vintage Washburn website

I had the template for 5 years -- never got to it until now.

I have a 91 KC90 and D61S

Good luck with the site!
    Drive Fast Cars & Play Cool Guitars!!!

Comment

Congrats, that is a bold undertaking looking at all the links in there.

I have a 1984 A20-V Stage Series in the BBR finish. It sounds and plays as well as my newer USA Jacksons.

The locking trem it came with didn't exactly put Floyd Rose out of business however.
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

I only own an MG-340 now, but have had an MG40, MG70, BT-2 and a BT-6 and they were all sweet guitars for what they were, even the cheap Indonesian BT-2 and BT-6. I also have the Washburn Guitar book that goes back to the beginning up to the late 90s. Great guitars that are too often overlooked. And dirt cheap used on Ebay as long as it isn't a Dime model.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Damn Darren, I guess you really do love your Washburns if you're making your own site.

I've talked to you several times about mt EC-26.
          I have a lot of great pics of many models I've collected over the last few years.
          Not to mention the 9 different models I own, including a Silverado LS103 prototype.

What the best way to get you a lot of pics easy?
          Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
          Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Cool site Darren. I had forgotten all about that Ace model...seeing that pic jarred my memory...I remember wanting one of those back in the day.

Comment

Killer idea! Here's a pic of my first electric which was a Washburn RR-2V. It was a Christmas present from 1986. These are recent pics as I just took them today! HA HA! Also Here's a link to a album that has other pics of the guitar along with a couple advertisement scans of a brochure I had from way back when. Feel free to use any of it on your site.

Album: http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...shburn%20pics/

Comment

Thanks guys! mrrs., the best way to send info is by my site email: [email protected] -- If you have many pictures, then a link to your photobucket page would probably be the best if you have a lot of photos. And beachjammer, thanks for the bucket links. They will come in handy. In essence, I'm building the site, but a lot of the catalog and photo information came from Washburn, and check out the Steve Stevens article done by Dave Talkin. Cool stuff!

Comment

Working...
                X