Esp ltd m252-bb :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esp ltd m252-bb :)

I don't know if this will work. If it won't I'll make yet another photobucket account because I keep forgeting my password!
    Last edited by Jacksonguy666; 03-09-2010, 08:52 PM. Reason: Edit: The link I had let people into my phones account.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/w...rent=grrrr.jpg
    After you type it in, click the blue box that says Jacksonguy666's default album. It will ask for a password. My password is guitar1 This is the only purpose of this account, so I am not afraid to pass out my password, but please don't mess with it so others can't see it.
    Last edited by Jacksonguy666; 03-09-2010, 09:03 PM.
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

This makes the posting of your essay on here look brilliant. There is always the option to reset your password. Why not just use the insert image option?

Comment

I did but it didn't seem to work. And I was too lazy to do it four times even if it did work. I literally made this account JUST for JCF pics and I did reset the password.

Comment

All the same nice guitar. I would still be on the look out and I would also not be surprised if questionable material gets posted to your pb account.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
            All the same nice guitar. I would still be on the look out and I would also not be surprised if questionable material gets posted to your pb account.
            bluewaffle.jpg upload progress 94%....

Comment

Congrats! You were taking so long to post I thought you were going to miss out on it. You have to get a better picture though, to show off that wood!

Comment

hey sweet! you got it! esp/ltd is my second fav brand! you like?
                ...I will secretly play a Les Paul when nobody is looking...

WTB really badly...Dean Custom 450 w emg's...

DXMG
                SL3
                LTD M200fm

Comment

Working...
                X