No announcement yet.

I Need Reviews/Opinions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definetely the Gus. But the strap button is in such a place, that it will SEVERELY neck dive. Either move it WAYYYY farther up, or buy some BIG ASS weights/buttplug!
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
      I know you didn't want to hear about other guitars and I'm not being a dick, but I have to agree with lerxstcat...I would go with the Agile. They also have a non-trem Valkyrie for around the same price--it's not 24 frets, but better quality. Or take straycat's advice and save a little more. I don't think you'd be happy with any of the the 3 you listed.

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1861.html
      You live in the Northeast, so you may have played these guitars. Why do you feel the non-Floyded Valkyrie is better quality? Both are 3-piece mahogany body with set maple neck. I'm not disputing your opinion, just asking for more details.

I did ask them about their white Floyded AL2000s with respect to whether you can drop an OFR in directly and they told me you can.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

id rather the one of the new js series
        the kellly is a sweet guitar

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
          You live in the Northeast, so you may have played these guitars. Why do you feel the non-Floyded Valkyrie is better quality? Both are 3-piece mahogany body with set maple neck. I'm not disputing your opinion, just asking for more details.
          Sorry...that's not what I meant by that statement, but I guess it does read that way! I meant that the Agiles are IMO better quality than any of the 3 the OP had listed...not that one Valkyrie is better than the other!

I own an AL-2000 and it plays great. I swapped the pickups and just grabbed a set of Sperzels to add next.
          Last edited by 6string40; 03-15-2010, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X