Crap I might have to buy an Epi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap I might have to buy an Epi...

rear routed flying v with 24 frets... the devil thing is kind of silly but...
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

its going to be rubbish.
    no sig.....

Comment

I wouldn't buy based solely on the douchebag in that picture. Any association to that guy is bad news. lol :P

Comment

Jeff Waters is awesome. Almost makes me want another V.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Where i come from, women and guitars makes a waaaay better ad. Jackson did good with Jenna, BC had a nice campaign with their acrylic guitars and so on. I'd sooner buy a 200$ squier just because a chick is holding it. Jeff doesn't even look menacing or anything. Scary in a redneck neighbor kinda way. Makes you want to get a good policy on your home insurance and park your car in your garage cause you don't want him to siphon your gas lol

P.S. i know that has nothing to do with the guitar, but like someone mentioned above, it kind of looks cheesy. I've changed my opinion on epiphones ever since they got better overall than your average new gibson. I hate how you can play 10 gibsons and sometimes only find 1 that plays as good as a 2 grand + guitar should. I'm sticking to 2001 and under Gibson studios and standards or a nice Epiphone LP custom

edit: lol see what i mean.

Last edited by Fender; 03-19-2010, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Epiphones will not get you laid... Apparently Squier Strats will. :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
              Epiphones will not get you laid... Apparently Squier Strats will. :dunno:
              Until an ad tells me Gretsch will get me laid, that's what i have to believe. Hey if you want to play strip poker with Mr. Waters up there, go riiiight ahead lol :P Sorry il stop with this non sense now :P

PS LOOOL at this thing

Comment

Originally posted by Fender View Post
                Until an ad tells me Gretsch will get me laid, that's what i have to believe. Hey if you want to play strip poker with Mr. Waters up there, go riiiight ahead lol :P Sorry il stop with this non sense now :P

PS LOOOL at this thing

That would make a hell of a tennis racket.

Comment

Dave Mustaine cringes with embarrassment at Jeff Waters endorsement whoring.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Anybody see the Floyded 'Paul they have coming out?
                    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I checked this out a bit more and this thing has a phenolic (plastic) fingerboard.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                        Dave Mustaine cringes with embarrassment at Jeff Waters endorsement whoring.
                        That's a hell of statement :P By the way, a bit off topic...hows the guitar scene in Vancouver? I always check the ads abroad to know what it's like, but it just seems like Montreal always has a more active community, as far a selling and trading instruments go. Ottawa is lukewarm and Toronto has a bit of action. Reason why i am asking is that sometime in early 2011 i may be stationed in Esquimalt, so I'll be likely finding residence in Victoria or whatever nearby cities i can find a place.

Comment

I don't really do the used guitar scene much so I don't know. We have a lot of chain music stores like Tom Lee and Long & McQuade and a few stores that specialize in used or vintage gear. We don't have anything like Guitar Center though. If you want low-mid ltd, ibanez, or Jay Turser you have a lot of choice. Same if you want Fenders or Gibsons, but other brands aren't well represented.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            I don't really do the used guitar scene much so I don't know. We have a lot of chain music stores like Tom Lee and Long & McQuade and a few stores that specialize in used or vintage gear. We don't have anything like Guitar Center though. If you want low-mid ltd, ibanez, or Jay Turser you have a lot of choice. Same if you want Fenders or Gibsons, but other brands aren't well represented.
                            Nah i generally buy high end. Although i do, on occasion, buy some mid level stuff, but again i get that used because i can have it for really cheap and they often make very suitable back-up guitars! In montreal, we have Steves, who stocks a lot of USA Jacksons, Jackson custom shops, Nice limited Gibsons , closet condish 60's Les pauls and or Strats, J customs , Jems, Fender Custom Shops etc. So i always figured i could find a nice big store like that every where. Thanks for the heads up1

Comment

I'd like it better without the grooves, but that is a seriously cool Epiphone!
                              Don't know much about Jeff Waters either, but canadian metallers are generally cool

Comment

Working...
                              X