No announcement yet.

Who thinks this ESP Explorer is a fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what has an internet forum got to do with the corporate world?

Comment

Originally posted by surfreak View Post
      And what has an internet forum got to do with the corporate world?
      Nothing, but I'm guessing folks put in as much care in their writing here as they do in other places.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

i am an english teacher with degrees in brit lit, linguistics, and english education. while i agree with grandturk on the big picture of writing, i will be the first to admit that my own quirkiness disallows for me to hit the shift key and capitalize. i know it is an eccentricity on my part - i only capitalize for emphasis....

while having agreed with grandturk, i do not find it prudent to correct the grammatical errors of my guitar-loving bretheren. i often find it crass to do so, as well....

back to the guitar....i STILL say it is faker than a female body builder's breasts. did the original poster get it? i'd be curious to hear of the "quality".....
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

When I saw the MII logo and it being gold the red flag went up.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Faaaaaaaaake

Comment

They could have gotten away with it if they hadn't had put "M-II" in the title and more stupidly, on the guitar.
              Gear:
              Jackson RR1 Rhoads (Bolted Steel)
              Jackson SL2H Soloist (Deep Metallic Green?)
              Edwards Les Paul Custom (Vintage White)
              Mesa Boogie Roadster

Comment

Well, that and the fact that the headstock is not the right shape.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Thanks for your input guys, after looking through and through, I decided not to get it. It does look horribly fake. The seller is even selling knockoff ESP Eclipse guitars, which he calls 'Edipse' lol they have that printed on the headstock. It's a total fake.

Comment

Working...
                  X