This thing is screaming "buy me!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thing is screaming "buy me!"

I realize that G.A.S. is altering my perception of reality, but this guitar looks really fucking cool.

I've never actually owned an Agile before, but I've heard lots of good stuff. My only personal experience with them was setting up one of the original Ghost - Explorer copies for a friend of mine. It wasn't anything spectacular, but it looks like they have stepped up their game since then. This thing looks awesome. Any comments from those of you who either own or have experience with Agile stuff?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

When I wanted a Les Paul type experince without the LP Price i picked up several Epiphones, but bought on good advice a Agile 3000 in a caramel burst. it was well worth the cash over the Epi. I'm more of a Warrior & RR/ Firebird guitar guy. So The Agile was very impressive.
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Very heavy.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I owned an AL-3100.

Great guitar. Did everything I wanted from an LP and then some. I picked it up for pretty cheap and there was no fretwork or electronics that needed to be done. Played great and had a nice warm tone.

Comment

They're great for the money, but the one I owned (now Ron owns) was extremely heavy. That's honestly the only reason I got rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Very heavy.
            Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
            They're great for the money, but the one I owned (now Ron owns) was extremely heavy. That's honestly the only reason I got rid of it.
            I've owned a lot of Les Paul style guitars, and some of them have been pretty heavy, so I'm used to that. Actually, it says on the site that it weighs "only 10lbs". Only!!! I can see them saying "only 8lbs", but 10 lbs is a little on the hefty side. Anyway, my Weddington is pretty heavy, but it doesn't bother me at all. Which model do you have Ron?
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

AL2000 Red Wine Spalted Maple. Want it?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X