My new "used" RG550M !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new "used" RG550M !!!

Scored this one for 220$ including a case... I could not resist!!! Damn GAS!!!

Not perfect but in somewhat good condition. 2 small dents and back of neck shows some signs of wear.

Serial says 1994. What color is it? I checked out some old Ibanez catalog online, seems to be an EB (electric blue RG550) but comparing with color chart, it looked more like (EG emerald green). The seller gave me the invoice (he still had it!!!) and it say EB. Ibanez experts your knowledge will be welcomed!

Cheap phone pictures (it's past 1am here) more pics to come tomorrow as we are just out of a blackout here.

Last edited by BenoA; 07-18-2010, 07:31 AM. Reason: Pic fixed!
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Pic fixed! More better quality ones coming soon...
    JB aka BenoA

Comment

Damn, that's nice!

Comment

Great guitar for a great price!!!

Comment

OK, here are some better pics of it. Yesterday morning I was browsing the local ads and saw the one for that RG550. At the price the guy was asking I was expecting a beat up model. To my surprise, when I met the guy, this guitar ain't that bad. At first, I tought buying it for a project guitar and mod it but after taking the time to have a look at it, I think I'll keep it as is. There is a few dents and scratches on it. It needs a very good exterior clean up, new strings and a good setup. Neck is straight but I wonder if a tech can fix the wear behind it.

Anyway, it plays very good, neck is fast and ultra thin. The Floyd on it is super smooth. Color is a "blue-ish-green"... My pics doesn't give it justice even if I tried with 2 different digital cam.

Click here for more pictures here

JB aka BenoA

Comment

Working...
          X