Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESP George Lynch Kamikaze 2 & Willoughby Music ..........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP George Lynch Kamikaze 2 & Willoughby Music ..........................

So here it is, I got this guitar in on trade @ the music store. This thing plays incredible! However, I am sure it has boosted the value since George played on it at the store & then signed for me. He did a small show at Willoughby Music ( My Store ) on Sept. 14th 2010. It was awesome, we had local band "Pretty Ugly" drive down from Wichita Ks & back George up. Vinnie & the boys did awesome! They played many of the old Dokken songs plus Lynch Mob songs & even some of George's new stuff! I picked George up at the airport & spend the whole day with him & I have to say he is a very cool guy! It was great to have George in the store & he signed autographs for all the customers & visited with them as well. If you were not there, then you missed out!

George is a cool dude for sure. Congrats on the score.
    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Lynch Mob next week here in Phx! Cant wait.. :-))

Comment

Great guitars I've had a few.Love that graphic.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Some like EVH, some Jake, some Randy, some Warren, etc....

George was always my favorite, and yes I was a fanboy. I stripped and repainted my axes with bengal tiger finishes, used the same pickups, etc. I had my ESP neck thru custom (yeah, the one I bought 20 years ago and still haven't painted) signed by him in the trem cavity at a NAMM show.

Funniest thing, currently, my RR24M with the stock EMG81 nails his tone the best for me. Weird.

Comment

Very cool story.
            Jamming with George would be pretty sweet.

I love my Kamikaze.
            Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
            Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Working...
            X