X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson rr les paul

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Elec...ul-Custom.aspx

its about time but jesus gibsons prices take the piss

crap that's too much $! I would rather buy a white one and mod it.

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
      crap that's too much $! I would rather buy a white one and mod it.
      +1, I like it, but the price is way too high.
      Ratt & Roll

Comment

Sweet! Pancake body!!!
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Ouch the price makes my head hurt.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Just buy a white one and leave it in the sun, a piece of paper isn't worth the extra 3 grand.
            “On Ecstasy, Joan Rivers looks like Pamela Anderson, so imagine what Pamela Anderson looked like.”

Comment

No shit, just get a '74 white LPC and be done with it. Have someone etch Randy's name in the pickguard if you want.

Frankly this shit's getting massively out of control IMO. WTF made the RR Marshall so unique? The white tolex? What circuitry mods did his have, if any? Hell, his Jacksons, the Sandoval, and his pedalboard would be all I'd want recreations of. Screw the limited edition/Tribute "dime-a-dozen" LPC and (AFAIK) stock Marshall.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i just cant belive the prices they charge its fucking retarded their probs making adleast 100% proffit and people are gonna buy it wtf

Comment

More like 2000%

Gibson pricing is, I'm affraid to say, for idiots.
                  All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Too much money.
                    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      No shit, just get a '74 white LPC and be done with it. Have someone etch Randy's name in the pickguard if you want.

Frankly this shit's getting massively out of control IMO. WTF made the RR Marshall so unique? The white tolex? What circuitry mods did his have, if any? Hell, his Jacksons, the Sandoval, and his pedalboard would be all I'd want recreations of. Screw the limited edition/Tribute "dime-a-dozen" LPC and (AFAIK) stock Marshall.
                      the head had the cascading inputs jumped interanlly. you know the same thing as running a small cable between 2 of the 4 inputs. that's it. $25,000 please. oh wait. i could buy the same head used and a $20 cable and have the same thing... a friend of mine has a 1990 white LPC and it is already as yellow as Randy's ever was.
                      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Gibson is clearly smoking crack.

Comment

Am i the only one who thinks this is a pointless guitar?
                          It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                          ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                            Am i the only one who thinks this is a pointless guitar?
                            Nope. You're not. Considering that Randy's Les Paul was a factory stock guitar as far as anyone knows, this is a new low for Gibson.

Hey, Jimi Hendrix once played a Flying V. I can't wait to see what they charge for that reproduction.
                            Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

As if that isn't bad enough... Jackson's new Rhoads take on this model is about the same price. http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/1...%20runcampaign
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X