Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Baby

Thought I'd share my first love:

2002 Warwick Corvette Std. (yep a real one notta rockbass hehe)

A year ago, I made a decision to get back into music.(ex-high school tuba band geek) One day a year ago, Nov 09...my friend introduced me to this bassist with a funny beard, long blond hair and insanely gorgeous blue eyes...then I watched one of his band's videos, nice little glamor shot, hair flying, bass playin, all that...but the bass caught my eye. That's when I said, I'm gonna play bass! YEAH!

The dude is Marco Hietala, the video Ashes to the Stars by his band Tarot.
    I've since met Marco, his brother Sakari and the rest of the band @ ProgPowerXI. Saku I've known almost a year online. Great guy.

Anyways...a year later I'm still playing, still loving Tarot, and I love Metal.

I feel so lucky or as my teacher said when I told him I found a Warwick I can afford, he said it was a blessing. Yeah it was. This is normally a $$$ bass....used they're cheap! And in excellent condition. Sounds like a dream

It's got black tuners now, looks better.

Someone is looking out for me, maybe a guardian angel...I find the perfect bass, AND guitar...(which is being fixed up with new strings, lock nut by me teacher...woohoo!)
    Live Hard, Die Hard
    Just don't forget to party once in awhile

Nice!

Always a great feeling to get quality gear for a nice price.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

absolutely! Got it at GC Rancho Cucamonga...but i like GC San Berdo, i got the jackson there, nicer folks there
      Live Hard, Die Hard
      Just don't forget to party once in awhile

Comment

Working...
      X