No announcement yet.

NGD soon hopefully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A month was a long time to wait--hope it was worth it.

Comment

He doesnt get exited over things very easily, I was definitely more excited about it then he was. I think I got a "cool" out of him that was about it. Thats just my dad, unless its anger, hes pretty much a Vulcan when it comes to emotions. Maybe he was crying inside?? Ill never know. I do know how he felt about me smashing the first one though, he actually told me in recent years.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
        A month was a long time to wait--hope it was worth it.
        It wouldnt have been a month, but there was some kind of snafu that happened which resulted in it shipping much later than when it was purchased. My local music store who Ive been a customer with for years brokered the deal. I didnt ask for specifics, Im just glad its here and that I found another one.
        Its basically like having a Strat again, it will take some getting used to. I strung up the DKMGTFF tonight as well and played all three guitars, the Kelly is still the stallion of my stable.
        Last edited by Twitch; 01-20-2011, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Looks like an Alvarez AED 200:

I have one of the Dana Scoop models.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
            Looks like an Alvarez AED 200:

I have one of the Dana Scoop models.
            Holy shit! THANK YOU! Thats it to a T. How the hell did you find that, I googled for days and didnt find that.

Comment

lol....I googled "blue book of electric guitars, alvarez" found it in seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
                lol....I googled "blue book of electric guitars, alvarez" found it in seconds!
                I googled "Alvarez Electric" and various other similar wordings and the best I found was a link to the designers email as seen above, lists of the Dana series with nondescriptive descriptions and the Westone counterparts. Thats freekin sweet. Again, thank you. The story is complete now.

Comment

Working...
                X