Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD - Finally Joined the PRS Club. Ohhhh. Yeah..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Finally Joined the PRS Club. Ohhhh. Yeah..

So ive been in the market for a Super nice PRS with Brazilian fingerboard for quite sometime..

Was on ebay and saw a guy Near Dallas that has a few for sale. so called him up and went over. was blown away at all the rare and nice PRS's this dude has.. man. whew.. had to leave quick or i would go broke..

but I really love the grain texture in this cut of Brazilian.. very nice and rich i think.. Natural Flame with Gold HW. I call this the Classy guitar.. . like a 500 dollar blowjob..

Its an SC245 with Brazilian Artist package and funny thing. has Paul reeds autograph on the back. not under the clear. so guess someone had him sign it..

Anyways. grab a tissue or paper towl and the windex.. you might need it..

That's really nice!

Comment

Perfect guitar for bashing out some Corpsegrinding music

Comment

very very cool. Nice grab....enjoy
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
          Anyways. grab a tissue or paper towl and the windex.. you might need it..
          To wipe the signature off?
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Congrats on the PRS. I wouldn't mind getting myself a nice SC250.

Comment

Awesome. I just picked up a PRS Singlecut Trem myself and I love the sound of it. I've had a CE24 since the early 90's. PRS doesn't seemed to get ragged on here at JCF as the trend usually goes on the net. My only complaints about PRS is they need binding and ebony on their fretboards as a stock option especially considering PRSi are not exactly cheap.
              2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
              Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

I have 3 PRSi (Custom 24, Mira, and Electric Bass) and they all play incredibly well. Congrats!!
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Holy wack ! I hope it sounds as good as it looks

Comment

Enjoy your guitar!

... and your divorce!
                    I like EL34s.

Comment

Meh
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

LOL.. Guys are crazy.. Well i can tell you in the past few months ive had it its a blast.. sounds great. plays like butter!.. awesome guitar.. I noticed i never posted the daylight pics.. this Brazilian is memorizing..

so ill post those up

Comment

Comment

What a beauty! Congrats.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice one! Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                              X