NGD (to me) Quilted Carvin Ultra V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD (to me) Quilted Carvin Ultra V

Well my love for carvins forced me to sell my KV2. If you were following my thread on getting rid of it and then feeling like I couldnt then finally doing it a day later this is what replaced it. I know its not for everyone but Im much happier. The pickups are gonna go for sure. Im not a fan of the screamin demon. This ultra V felt right at home with its step siblings. I love me some figured wood and abalone blocks. The only way this could have been any better would to have had it been purple. But the color is really nice. Very close to my other guitars but they all have enough difference in shades to be unique. The specs I listed are just what isnt obvious to the eye. It also came with some free goodies. So here is some specs and pics.

Ultra VM
    Sunsetburst on quilt
    Mahogany body and neck
    SS med jumbo frets (thank god)

the goodies

And lastly the obligatory family photo

I just saw your post on the Carvin Forum. Congrats on that beauty!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hell Yeah. I was just Re stringing my Carvin DC727 Last night and thinkin to myself. Damn i would like to get a V220, and started checking the old Catalogs and found even more i wouldnt mind owning..

Im really liking Carvins more and more. Although im not bonding good enough with the DC747C i have. so it might hit the block soon enough.. But I like that one of yours. Something about block inlays sit very well with me..
      Last edited by Corpsegrinder88; 01-25-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Natural finishes on pointy guitars are starting to grow on me. Nice!
        Last edited by MetalDaze; 01-26-2011, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Need to change your avatar pic!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X