Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite graphic ..

bmpair.jpg
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Were pics ever posted of this all together? Did I miss it? Bueller?

Comment

Didn't forget about this thread. Heck no. Sadly, I had to stop in March when I had apartment issues. I'm slowly getting out from under that and living partially out of boxes and a storage space. Looong story with too much woman drama. I'm slowly getting back into the whole guitar hobby thing. I had to 'shut down' for all of spring and summer.

Comment

Originally posted by ~K~ View Post
          My favorite graphic ..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2592[/ATTACH]
          Awesome. I dig the pointy. Heck, they're both killer. The pointy just gives it that extra attitude.

Comment

Since Axewielder and K resurrected this thread, I'll give you two the insiders tip on something you might dig:

I'm planning on clearing out some parts/gear I have no use for. I'll hit you two up first before I post anything in the classifieds. I want to get back into playing and the whole building hobby. I know I'm not making sense but I need to focus on a few things only. I have too many open/pending projects. So things will have to go. My loss will be a JCFer's gain.

Comment

That pointy is one of the 50 ontario guitars that got 3d plates. They were the plates that were made for the GX bullseyes. That guitar is only 4 away from my bullseye in serial
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hit me up with a PM anytime.

Comment

Great graphics on Meth Mouth but I think you should have had speed kills printed on there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlander View Post
                    Great graphics on Meth Mouth but I think you should have had speed kills printed on there somewhere.
                    Thanks, but Meth Mouth is way more disgusting than my 'Foul Mouth'. Do a Google images search for 'meth mouth' and see for yourself. Swore me off meth - for at least a week. Hahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                    X