• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops double tap.

Comment

How is it compared to a Jackson?

Comment

Liking the neon puke yellow and pink combo Where did you get the pink tuner keys from?
        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I love the Warmoth. Looks great.

The finish on that Jackson just gave me a stroke though.
          All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

I am building a few of my own from scratch, but, since it is going to take a while, I ordered a Warmoth as well. Once it gets here, I will do an assembly tutorial.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

By the way, I was actually eyeballing this one when I was looking and was imagining it with this exact setup. They had a Jackson style neck with the 1 3/4" neck at the same time. Went back to order it and you nabbed it.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

The pink tuner buttons are from Sperzel. They do tuners in all kinds of custom colors. As for how it feels vs. the Jackson, they are really totally different. The bodies are pretty close, but the necks are just really different the Warmoth is a bit thicker and wider and is only 22 fret, the Jackson is very thin almost original wizard thin and 24 fret. Both play great, but in their own way.

Comment

Oh and here are some outdoor pics to show how bright this thing really is.

Comment

Working...
                  X