NGD--ESP LTD H1000>man what a nice finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD--ESP LTD H1000>man what a nice finish

I picked this up in a group buy with a Randall head and Jackson Dinky.

The only thing I don't like about it is the two mounting holes from the roland synth pickup the previous owner had installed:think:

The wood on this thing looks killer and sounds really good. I mean I have a ton of guitars and this thing shocked me. It needs a truss rod cover so anyone have an ESP one laying around???lol

The duncans are a nice touch and I think that is why it surprised me...dif than the EMG's--Jackson--and Gibson pickups I'm use to.

That thing is wicked!!
    Great score. Does it have A compound radius 'board?

Comment

No they don't come with compound radius.
      Gear currently owned:

Ibanez RG3120TW '02, Ibanez Roadstar 440P, Samick valley arts custom pro bass, Charvel model 5
      Line 6 Pod x3 live, diy Madamp M15mk1

Comment

Cool. I've always liked the Horizons with that headstock, but the binding is a little too much bling for me.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks guys it is wicked. Froststorm is right it does not have a compound radius neck. It reminds me of a morph between a Les Paul and a Charvel both of which I love so maybe that is why I like it??? The binding worried me at first when looking at the pictures the seller sent me but once I held it in my hands the wood is beautiful and the binding is a nice accent.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not big on the abalone body binding, but like the rest. I've played some neckthrough ESP's and they are nice instruments. It would just be so much nicer looking if they had just left a natural flame 'binding' strip around the outside.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I had a 1000 and a 400. The 400 loses the abalone but also loses the string through body for a stop tail. Both great guitars with very nice feel.
              My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Working...
              X