Opposites attract?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opposites attract?

Here is a little Yin Yang action for you.
    I wanted two totally opposite guitars in the same color I'm crazy so whats new.

Really? well screw Mark Twain.

that's some sweetness, there!! what year is the tele? also, that boogie 1/2 stack is amazing looking....i am drooling!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

The Tele is one of my builds the neck is a Fender replacement neck.

Comment

Ha ha, you're gay
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Ron from you thats a compliment.

Comment

Pepto Bismol sweetness!

Comment

What's the story on that star? I LOVE IT!!!

Sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Bought the star a couple years ago it had a so so (real flame graphic) but kinda sloppy.
                kNE body very nice 2 piece alder.
                Had a KV pro neck and OBL pick up and OFR.Not a bad player but I had plans.
                Bought a USACG neck (Charvel spec).Had an early 70's DiMarzio super D in my stash, a well worn chrome OFR and Schaller 90 degree tuners.
                RSguitarworks did the Shell pink paint and dulled it down plus added some amber clear to give it that been in a bar room for 20 years look.
                It has some wear marks but not an over the top relic by any means.
                The necks has a bit of amber clear on the face of the headstock but the back is just oiled with BC gunstock oil.
                Actually needs another coat of gunstock oil pretty soon the first coupe of coats have sunk in.It should start getting some color off the oil and that will look good.

Comment

Working...
                X