Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD: PRS Tremonti SE (2011 with Bird Inlays)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: PRS Tremonti SE (2011 with Bird Inlays)

I was back and forth between this and an Epiphone Black Beauty 3, but once I opened the package up with this...I knew I made the right choice. Sexy beast of an axe, sounds great acoustically and the finish is perfect. Can't wait to get home and plug it in, see how it sounds cranked up (though I'll probably swap the pups before long).

Pics this weekend, if I can pry myself away from playing this sweet-ass guitar...

(PRS Torero SE, you're next...)

Yeah, I had an SE a few years back. The guitar was great cosmetically and played pretty good too, but the pickups were pulled the moment I got home! They need to have more middle of the road players. They've attempted with the Torero, but it's a $400-$500 difference for a Floyd and EMGs. Have your $500-$600 range, then have an better equipped non-trem model for about $750-$800. Just my $0.02

Comment

Yeah, I almost pulled the trigger on one of these on ebay last week. It was like $350 had the birds and the stock pups had been replaced with the usa versions already. I couldnt justify spending the cash though. So I just went back to my parts stash and put together another mutt. That should hold me over for a while.

Comment

Working...
      X