X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta Check these out!!!!!!!

Check em' out people.....

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/120...Grover-Jackson

Wow, I tried buying an import Gunslinger over the phone there a couple of months ago and the girl that answered was absolutely unwilling to help in any way.

Comment

They look amazing!

Comment

SO Grover works for B.C. Rich now??????
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_CrazyTalk View Post
          Wow, I tried buying an import Gunslinger over the phone there a couple of months ago and the girl that answered was absolutely unwilling to help in any way.
          Dont feel bad, most women I talk to arent willing to help in any way either.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
            Dont feel bad, most women I talk to arent willing to help in any way either.

They look badass and all, but Im sure the $3000+ price tag these basic bolt-ons will carry will turn most people away.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post

They look badass and all, but Im sure the $3000+ price tag these basic bolt-ons will carry will turn most people away.
              3K??????? come on. really? if that is the price, they are going to become dust collectors like the galactic clown puke PC1 guitars.

Comment

WTF is that whole behind the floyd route?
                3G is laughable, IIRC they want $1800+ for a non graphic slinger again laughable, the laser etched logos look cheap, reminds of the imports of the mid/late 9o's. IMHO the newer BCRs do not have the magic feel the old ones do, kind of like comparing a PROMOD with a older SD. (BTW im not knocking the promod's i have one nice but & its no comparison to an old C/Js feel).

Comment

LOL, but I've never had one turn down money before.

Comment

Just a FYI...These ones all have headstocks painted to match. The hole that will not be seen under the floyd, is the 5 jigawatt containment well for the flux capacitor. Carry on...
                    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                      3G is laughable, IIRC they want $1800+ for a non graphic slinger again laughable, the laser etched logos look cheap, reminds of the imports of the mid/late 9o's. IMHO the newer BCRs do not have the magic feel the old ones do, kind of like comparing a PROMOD with a older SD. (BTW im not knocking the promod's i have one nice but & its no comparison to an old C/Js feel).
                      Yea, I was wondering what that hole was behind the Floyd too. ANyone? anyone? Bueller? ANyone?

$1800 for a non graphic is crazy too for a bolt on guitar........ you can buy a new USA soloist for that with flame maple top.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                        I wonder if it is a new feature to prevent pulling back on the floyd. Run a screw up through it to press against the bottom of the base plate. Or it probably is for the flux capacitor.

Comment

Well those graphics look kickass, but my eye goes right past them and straight to those "mystery holes" behind the trems.

Comment

The monster party looks kickass too, although a bit of a "sausage festival". Elvira or perhaps Morticia should have been invited!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_CrazyTalk View Post
                              I haven't dealt with them, but I'm wondering if there's more to the story.....?

And yeah those mystery holes.....

And where are the screws for the pickups? Not the ones to mount them to the ring (nor the rings to the bodies, for that matter) but all the pickups are missing their actual bobbin/coil screws.
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X