No announcement yet.

You gotta Check these out!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These pick ups are new to the market, They are powered by the flux capacitor. No need for stinking screws.

Come one guys.....The pick up adjuster screws are taken out of the pick ups when they are painted. I will let you stew a while on those mystery holes.
    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

I guess when these babies hit 88mph we're gonna see some serious shit
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Id say the hole is either a trem stop device or a wiring hole for possible piezo wiring? I didnt even notice it until ya'll mentioned it!

And my $3k was just throwing it out there, I have no idea what these guitars will cost, but judging from what other USA BC Rich's cost, I took a reasonable guess at $3k... I bet its fairly close too.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I like the shameless advertising he did here. Couple that with the purchase of my Aldrich for his "personal collection" and the fact he never even had the courtesy to get back to me on 2 guitars I pm'd about on here they could be painted by god himself and I wouldnt buy them from Jake.
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            I haven't dealt with them, but I'm wondering if there's more to the story.....?

And yeah those mystery holes.....

And where are the screws for the pickups? Not the ones to mount them to the ring (nor the rings to the bodies, for that matter) but all the pickups are missing their actual bobbin/coil screws.
            LOL, not really. I was ready to buy and have them ship, and was simply told to call back later the next week, and maybe someone could help me then.

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
              I will let you stew a while on those mystery holes.
              Mike, I need some closure on the mystery holes

Comment

Working...
              X