Esp horizon nt-ii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esp horizon nt-ii?

Anyone have experience with these guitars? Looks very nice for the money. It looks basically like a SLATQH except for the maple neck, which is crazy why Jackson doesn't bring it back as a production model.
    2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
    Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

The old ones from the 80s are great.

Comment

the current ones are nice guitars too. i don't own one, but i have played one many times at my local music store. it is a very comfortable instrument and sounds nice. it has a very thick but even tone. very much on par with my soloists regarding playability. neck is similar to the soloist neck also.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

IF your going to go with one of these play it first. I had played a friends and then ordered one and the one I received was tonally dead. I mean it sounded like particle board...Made plywood Kramers sound like a PRS.

That one went on the bay and I snagged an OLD non NT Horizon last year. Shes in refin and reconstruction currently.
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

hey thanks all. I wasn't planning on purchasing one per se, just curious.
          2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
          Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

I own an NTII. Fantastic guitars.
            I think they'll be considered classics in the future.
            All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Working...
            X