Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guitars Hamer Cali & Washburn MG104 USA

Hi,

I recently got hold of these two old 90's guitars. Im a big Jackson fan however sometimes you've got to try something a little different. I'll also post my Hamer Chaparral that i've had a few years. The Cali & MG are great condition for age.

Hey MonkiChunky-
    Beautiful flame on that Cali! Is that Aztec Gold? Think I did business you on the Hamer forum! How's things?

Jim

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Hey Jim yes its your old guitar and I'm loving it - definitely one I'm keeping!! picked up the washburn the other day, stupid cheap for a us made guitar and really nice, apparently they were made by the old hamers guys. hope alls well with you Jim

Comment

That Cali is sick. Nice score.

Comment

I have about 10 of those Washburns and had even more in the past, and that is the first one I have ever seen with just a volume knob, and no tone. Must have been ordered that way............

Comment

furk! Love that Cali!!
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks all. Yeah they were meant to come with a volume and tone knob but this ones a little different, certainly all the adverts show two knobs. Apparently there was quite a lot of variation on the chicago made models in general.

Comment

some super light strings on the Washburn I like the Hamer too sans the slanted neck single. Sweet scores, congratulations....
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yeah that mg action is so low its super quick :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X