Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of the herd!

Out Of Ideas

How old is that Alvarez? I seem to remember that weird cut-out from long ago, but I could be wrong.

Looks very cool regardless, how does it play/sound?

Comment

HOLY CRAP talk about upper fret access! Thats friggin SICK! Love the 475 exotic too, Ive got the same guitar, one of my favorites.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Are those the new Ernie Ball "So Slinky They Practically Bend Themselves" strings on the crackle?

More pics of that black/green one please.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
          Are those the new Ernie Ball "So Slinky They Practically Bend Themselves" strings on the crackle?

More pics of that black/green one please.
          That's them! actually, I just did a mega pickup Swap, and haven't got around to restringing the DK2.

As for the age of the Alvarez, I'm not sure, I'd imagine early 90s, maybe late 80s. It plays very good, and the tone is great with the built in preamp. Mean as fudge! (and fudge is mean! )
          Out Of Ideas

Comment

One Jackson and one Charvel in the bunch, and no close-up individual pics of either one??? WTF dude??
            Nice herd! I'm in love with that Alvarez! I must have one!
            My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

The "acoustic" jem looks real nice man lol. I've always wanted to play one tho, I've heard they're amazing. And that green checker and pink crackle finishes are awesome.
              I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Working...
              X